What is a dental bridge?
Dental bridges allow us to replace missing teeth by bridging the gap between existing teeth.
How does the procedure work?
In essence dental bridges are a series of crowns that are fused together and cemented in place. As such, the process to do a bridge is the same process as doing a crown. A bridge is one of the two ways to replace teeth permanently with a fixed restoration (a restoration that does not come in and out of your mouth like a removable denture).
- Why do I need a bridge?
- Why can’t I do a bridge? (non-restorable, perio root ratio, long span
- What type of bridge should I do? (design, materials)
- Should I do a bridge or implants?
- How long to bridges last?
- How much do bridges cost?
- Will I be walking around with a missing tooth?
- When can I get my bridge? How long does it take to get a bridge?
- How long will a bridge last?
If you are interested in a dental bridge or have any questions at all, please email or call us at (361) 992-7551. The Boss Dental team looks forward to hearing from you.
To learn more about dental bridges, read our other pages and blogs: