What are all-porcelain crowns?
How does this procedure work?All-porcelain crowns are a better cosmetic option when too much tooth structure is missing due to decay, root canals, or previous fillings.
Unlike the veneer, the crown covers the entire circumference of the tooth giving it maximum strength and structural integrity. By using crowns made entirely of porcelain, we can achieve maximum esthetics and life like qualities such as translucency.
- What can All-Porcelain dental crowns fix?
- Should I do bonding, veneers, or porcelain crowns?
- All Porcelain dental crowns vs metal crowns
- How long do All-Porcelain dental crowns last?
- Am I a candidate for doing All-Porcelain dental crowns?
- Do I bleach before or after doing All-Porcelain dental crowns?
- How much do All-Porcelain crowns cost?
If you have any question at all about our all-porcelain dental crown or would like to schedule your appointment with one of our doctors, please call Boss Dental at (361) 992-7551 or email us any questions you may have.